The richness and complexity of library resources can be overwhelming. The Personal Librarian program is developed to support you in your learning and inquiry.
- Keep you informed about new library programs and services via periodic emails
- Assist you with developing effective search strategy, conducting research and locating relevant information.
- Help you to organize, store and manage information, to cite correctly and avoid plagiarism.
- Answer your questions about library policies, resources and events.
- Assist you with specific software applications such as Refworks, iMovie, Logic Pro and others.
- Connect you to resources outside the Georgetown library.
Each freshmen is assigned a Personal Librarian by the Academic Dean:
|Julien Moutte||Heather Kerst||Christine Schiwietz|
|Personal Librarian (PL)||Personal Librarian (PL)||Personal Librarian (PL)|
Tel: 4457 8583
Tel: 4457 8315
Tel: 4457 8329
Faculty members and Honor/Certificate students are matched with a Personal Librarian by the discipline area.
Library team is here to help you succeed in your learning and research. We encourage you to contact your Personal Librarian with research and library-related questions as needed.